This will apply to all League matches this season. A tie break will operate in all sets when the score reaches 6 games all. The following system shall be used in the tie break games.
- The player whose turn it is to serve will be the server of the first point from the right-hand court.
- Each player thereafter shall serve in rotation for 2 points (the first from the left court and the second from the right court) in the same order as previously played throughout the set.
- After each multiple of 6 points have been completed the pairs will change ends.
- The same procedure will continue until one pair reaches 7 points with a 2-point advantage. If the reaches 6 points all, the game will continue until a margin of 2 points is achieved.
- The player (or pair in the case of doubles) who served first in the tie break shall receive in the first game of the following set.
- Change ends at the conclusion of the tie break.